Wednesday, December 4, 2013

One Year and a Half


Half of anything always seems like too little. I'm always striving for more than half, for the whole. Whether it be the picture or the cake or the meaning. I want it all and I tend to want it clean.

But those tremendously bothersome halves that say nothing is always whole and yes too much cake is bad for you, that picture looks better in parts, and nothing in a dirty world can be clean. These are the things halves dredge up and they speak the truth.

It has been 1 year and 1/2 since I have written on this blog. And in that time everything went right and wrong and yes meaningful.

I learned a lot about poetry, a lot about knowledge, more about people and most about myself. You'll get a sense of what I mean in upcoming posts.

For now I tribute the halves for keeping us on our toes.

2 comments: